AWS Course in Chennai
AWS Training Institute in Chennai
Searching for AWS Training in Chennai with Certification? At SLA, we offer best & practical oriented Amazon Web Services training in Chennai. For more information call us at 86087 00340 or meet our trainers at our AWS Training Center in K K Nagar.
What is Amazon Web Services (AWS)?
AWS is a cloud business of the amazon.com. It offers services including Compute, Databases, Security etc. Providing reliable services at economic cost makes AWS a popular platform. There is a benefit of Managed cloud services with AWS that lets the clients to automate their infrastructure and take care of resources with minimal efforts. Amazon Web Services Course from SLA will assist you in getting the benefit of learning how to design and plan the applications in the scope of AWS.
AWS Certification Training in Chennai
SLA is unique with its updated content and practical labs for the AWS Cloud Computing Certification. Hone your skills at SLA and a bright future is waiting for you! Gain insight from AWS experts and enhance your knowledge. Prepare a secured place for yourself in the future of AWS Cloud and give the much-needed polish to your career.
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – a six months of AWS experience.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate-at least one year of experience executing distributed systems, at scale, using AWS cloud services.
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate-at least one year of experience in maintaining applications.
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate-a year of experience controlling AWS-native applications.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional – You should have an AWS Certified Solutions Architect certification.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional-You should have an AWS Certified Developer Associate or AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate certification to appear for this exam. There should be a minimum of two years experience in delivering applications in or managing AWS cloud deployments, and some experience with automation best functionalities comprising scripting or other programming.
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty – You should have either an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification or any of the related certifications. AWS also asks for five years of experience in working with AWS environments.
- AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty-hold either an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification or any of the related certifications. AWS similarly prescribes five years of experience in data analytics and also a real-time knowledge of AWS Big Data, comprising how to ingest, store, process, and visualize data.
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty-You should hold either an AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification or any of the associate certifications. AWS also asks five years of experience controlling networks and a good knowledge of networking concepts.
Prerequisites & Eligibility
There are three roles in AWS including AWS Architect, AWS SysOps and AWS Development. For all these three roles, there is no coding knowledge required. However, you should be proficient in the technology you are working on so that you will be able to develop a model for it.
- Suppose you come from Admin background then shifting to AWS SysOps will be better.
- Suppose you come from a development background or efficient at coding then you can go for AWS Development.
- For AWS Architect it requires previous experience of over 5 years in AWS Sys Ops or AWS Development profile.
AWS Career Tracks
You would be pondering over which AWS Cloud track to choose. In this regard, you can consult our AWS experts for assistance. AWS training in Chennai at SLA will offer you deep insight that is needed to work in AWS.
There are three roles in AWS including AWS Solutions Architect, AWS SysOPs and AWS DevOps. Once you take up training from SLA you will belong to the elite circle of those who have gained sufficient knowledge of AWS and hence clear the AWS certification with ease.
AWS Course Training Duration
|AWS Course Duration|
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||30 – 40 Days||5 Weekends||According to your Convenience|
|Hours||2 hours a day||6 hours a day||Fits your Requirements|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
AWS Training Course Syllabus
- AWS Technical Essentials
- AWS Business Essentials
- Architecting on AWS
- Advance Architecting on AWS
- System Operations on AWS
- Big Data on AWS
- Developing on AWS
- DevOps Engineering on AWS
- A Short history
- Client Server Computing Concepts
- Challenges with Distributed Computing
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Software as a service(SaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service(IaaS)
- Subscription to AWS
- AWS free tier – Limits and Usage
- Introduction to the AWS management Console
- Introduction to the AWS Product
- Introduction to the AWS Product
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud(EC2)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Elastic Block Storage (EBS)
- Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Auto Scaling
- Amazon ElastiCache
- Identity and Access management(IAM)
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Cloud Formation
- Simple Email Services (SES)
- Simple Queue Services (SQS)
- Simple Notification Services (SNS)
- Regions and Availability Zones – How to choose the right one
- Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
- Working with AMIs
- Choosing the right AMI
- Deciding what goes into an AMI
- Finding the right AMI
- Pricing model in EC2 instances
- Deciding between On-demand instances, Spot instances, Reserved instances, Scheduled Instances, Dedicated Hosts
- EC2 Reserved Instance Marketplace
- Deciding what goes into an AMI
- Building an EC2 Windows instance & Linux Instance
- Setting up security
- Security via Key Pairs
- Working with the Security Group
- Different IPs assigned to an EC2 instance
- Assigning Elastic IPs
- Logging into the instance
- Creating your own AMI/Registering your own AMI
- What is a placement group and advantages of placement groups
- EC2 instance protection
- Creation of a queue
- Sending messages to the queue
- Setting SNS to SQS
- Retrieving messages from SQS
- Setting up email domain
- Limits of SES
- Test Email setup
- Creation of webapp using Elastic Beanstalk
- Building a sample application using Beanstalk
- Modifying the properties of the deployment.
- Creating and deleting volumes
- Attaching and detaching volumes
- Mounting and Unmounting the attached volume
- Creating snapshots
- increasing the volume size
- Creating a load balancer
- Internal Load balancer
- External Load balancer
- Load balancing protocols
- Security groups for the load balancer
- Configure health check for the load balancer
- Adding multiple instance to the load balancer
- Cross-zone load balancing
- Connection Draining
- What is auto scaling?
- Autoscaling components
- Benefits of autoscaling
- Creation of launch configuration
- Configuration of autoscaling policies based on the Load on EC2 instances.
- Advantages of using Auto scaling with Elastic Load balancer (ELB).
- Creating and deleting buckets
- Adding objects to buckets
- Getting objects
- Deleting objects
- Creation of a static website using S3 storage
- Uses of S3 storage
- Working with Permissions of S3.
- Discussing lifecycles in s3
- Accessing S3 storage via Tools
- Creating Vaults
- Accessing the Glacier vault using tools
- Using Glacier for backups
- Retrieval period
- Creation of user accounts in AWS
- Setting up multi factor Authentication (MFA)
- Roles in IAM
- Groups in IAM
- Delegation of permissions for users
- Creation of custom policies for delegation
- Account settings
- Credential Report
- Different types of networks that can be setup in AWS
- Creating a new VPC
- ACL & Security Groups
- Creation of Internet Gateway
- Connecting to instances in the gateway
- Debugging cloud related issues
- Monitoring the AWS Service Health Dashboard
- Monitoring with Cloud watch
- Getting statistics for a specific EC2 instance
- Getting aggregated statistics
- Metrics for other AWS Services and related namespaces
- Setting up notifications
- Creation of a topic
- Subscribing to topic via Email
- Setting notification for EC2 instance changes
- Selecting the Engine
- Configuring the Database Engine
- Creating your Database
- Setting up automatic backups
- Authorizing access to the DB via DB Security Groups
- Building AWS infrastructure as a code
- Utilization of Sample templates
- Introduction to JSON
AWS Career Opportunities
The increase in cloud computing technologies has paved way to huge opportunities for IT professionals who possess the skills to create, implement and manage applications using Amazon Web Services. AWS certification exams are provided in several languages throughout the world and AWS Training Institute in Chennai as SLA prepares you sufficiently for the exam. Some of the AWS job profiles comprise cloud solutions architect,. AWS architect etc.
Key Features of AWS Training at SLA
SLA offers AWS training with a keen focus on quality training. Our trainers are well experienced and know the essential aspects of AWS.
- 20 years of long-standing experience in IT training.
- Importance given to practical sessions so that the student get better knowledge.
- Free demo sessions available so that the candidate can get an idea of what we teach.
- Limited batch sizes that results in personal, unswerving attention to the students.
- Dedicated placement team that involves in getting you placed in a job by scheduling interviews, conducting mock interviews and regular technical assessments.
Know your AWS Trainer
Our AWS Trainers offer total freedom to the students to dig deep into the subject and gain knowledge based on real-time examples.
The trainers provide unwavering support to the attendees in completing the project and even make them ready for interview questions. The attendees can ask any question without hesitating to the trainers. The trainers make sure that they give swift response to the questions.
- Sufficient experience in AWS technologies.
- Good theoretical as well as practical knowledge.
- Once you get the training from SLA through the profound teaching of the trainers you will gain the confidence to attend interviews in top companies.
Placement Support by SLA
SLA is the top institution in offering placement to the students. We have a dedicated placement cell that serves the requirements of the students while being placed. The trainers assist the students in resume preparation that meets the industry standards.
We also conduct mock interviews, Soft Skill training and non-technical skills etc. to face the interview without panic. Several candidates are placed by us and this drives us further to offer quality training.
AWS Training Reviews
Mind-blowing training institute for AWS! This has the Best Amazon Web Services Training in Chennai compared to other institutes! I was an advanced learner and I was lacking quite a bit of clarity; hence I took up this class! Special thanks to SLA’s trainer for making the course very enjoyable!
Their free placement support is wonderful. This was recommended by a friend who did his AWS training and I joined here seeing his marks. Truly good institute for AWS course and the fees they charge is affordable. Their helpdesk in Chennai is very good at explaining course details and program schedule. Excellent trainer and effective classroom sessions!
— Shek Appas
Brilliant course material! They know how to deliver the best coaching for AWS! I am already looking forward to their next corporate training program! If you are a fresher, this place will be very helpful, as they give a lot of importance to beginners! Highly recommend this training institute!
Good training and really good placement support! I am now placed by SLA and for sure this institute is a very nice training academy to learn about Amazon Web Services. According to me, SLA is the best training centre for both freshers and advanced learners. My trainer was very good and his teaching methods are superb!
I have taken AWS training earlier and SLA is the best institute I have ever been to, so far! During the training I learnt so many new things which was very useful for a cloud professional like me! If you are into cloud services, I would recommend to take up AWS class in SLA!
— Parthipan N