JMeter Training in Chennai
JMeter Training Institute in Chennai
JMeter is a trendy open source Performance Testing tool developed by Apache Software Foundation. Using this tool, we could able to do load testing, functional testing, regression testing, automation testing, stress testing, endurance testing, Database Testing and Server Monitoring so and so. We are covering every parts in our Jmeter training in Chennai
SLA offers JMeter Training in Chennai with lowest fees cost compared to the other training institutes in Chennai. We provide JMeter training from baseline to high end with practical knowledge with practical sessions. Training will be provided by corporate employees from reputed companies like Renault Nissan, TCS, Wipro, Cognizant, and Infosys so and so.
JMeter Testing Training Course Syllabus
- What are Classes and Objects?
- What are Methods and Functions?
- What is Inheritance?
- What is Encapsulation?
- Constructors and Destructors?
- Sample Java program via notepad and command prompt?
- Sample Java program via Eclipse tool?
Introduction to JMeter:
- What is JMeter?
- History of JMeter.
- Pros and cons of JMeter.
- Pre-requisites to install JMeter.
Configuring JMeter in Easy Steps:
- Sharing software’s and relevant dependencies.
- Installing suitable version of Java.
- Setting up environment variables for JMeter and Java
Components of JMeter:
- Test Plan
- Thread Groups
- Config Elements
- Pre Processors
- Post Processors
How to do scripting with Recording and Replay Functionality:
- How to record?
- Dos and Don’ts during recording.
- How to replay?
- Dos and Don’ts during replay.
- How to debug the recorded code?
Data Driven or Parameterization using CSV files:
- Data driven of input data using inbuilt JMeter control.
- Parameterization of input data from EXCEL sheet.
- Live example with parameterized script.
Page Verification and Validation:
- Validating the web pages using JMeter controls
- Ensuring that all the web pages are loaded during execution.
- Live example with page verification and validation.
Handling Dynamic Web Pages:
- Doing Scripting in such a way that it should not fail even the web pages changes dynamically for every loop.
- Introducing the concept called correlation to handle dynamic web pages recording and replay.
- Live example with scripting on dynamic applications.
Performing Distributed Testing:
- Configuration for doing distributed testing.
- How to share the test across the computers which are in different locations.
- How to share the load injectors to share the virtual users during load test.
Other Important Features of JMeter that we cover:
- Plugin for generating automated load test results and graphs
- Plugin for Server Monitoring of apache servers
- Plugin for Load testing on Oracle Database
- Result analysis with third party website.
- Handling web service based applications.