IOT Training Institute in Chennai
Human beings always have a inquisitive mind. They want to challenge everything especially in technology. They want to come up with something that is highly innovative, at the same time very useful.
Here then, apparently electronic devices are becoming the best friends of us, thanks to the buzzing word called Internet of Things. And the good news is that you can learn this happening technology from SLA that offers IoT Training in Chennai. The Internet of Things or IoT deals with the innumerable devices across the world that are linked to the Internet.
So the concept is as simple as considering all the things in the world from the purview of the Internet. Under the IoT concept the devices are smart enough to share the details with us. They can also share the information with each other. IoT Training Institute in Chennai as Softlogic helps you to get a thorough understanding of all the concepts in IoT. We understand the importance of this concept and the syllabus is prepared meticulously.
Why IoT matters?
The IoT will perform what was considered beyond our imagination in an amazing manner. Everything is turning out smarter day by day and the inventions of IoT are making our lives more comfortable. Sensors, electronics and software form the essence of IoT.
So it’s time for you to take a “smart” decision and get involved in the smart world of Internet of Things. Get trained in SLA for IoT Course in Chennai and get the benefits of a life-long learning experience. The fees here is moderate and Placements assistance is one of the highlights of our Center.
IoT Training Salient Features
Softlogic Academy offers IoT training that gives value for your money. Here are the salient features of the training:
- 100% Career-Aligned Training
- Focus on Practical Training
- Highly Proficient Trainers
- Small Batch Sizes for Individual Attention
- Certification Assistance
- Free Demo Class
An efficient IoT platform can provide the optimal ambience for building IoT applications. Here are some of the platforms:
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud IoT
- Salesforce IoT
- IBM Watson Internet of Things
- Oracle Internet of Things
- ThingWorx IoT platform and lot more.
IoT is a fascinating field and there are no big prerequisites for attending the course. However,
- Basic Programming Language is Mandatory.
- The Interest to Learn new technologies will be an added advantage.
- Some knowledge of electronics will be useful.
Who can Attend?
The IoT course is suitable for any aspiring candidate who comes under the following eligibility:
- An Aspiring candidate who is doing Bachelors degree in Electronics/Computers.
- IT Professionals who want to upgrade their skills can take up this Course.
- Solutions Architects and Designers
Is the Course Helpful for Beginners?
Yes, IoT is an independent field and anyone who is passionate in this new technology, filled with some sincerity can prove his/her mettle in the course. IoT product manager, IoT developer, IoT architect etc. are some of the job roles that an IoT aspirant will take up.
IOT Course Training Duration
You can reach our counselors for the Course Fees and duration.
|IOT Course Training Duration|
|Track||Regular Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|Course Duration||30 – 40 Days||5 Weekends||According to your Convenience|
|Hours||2 hours a day||6 hours a day||Fits your Requirements|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
Note: SLA give importance to the convenience of the candidates and hence makes sure that the timings are accommodative.
IOT Training Course Syllabus
The Syllabus of IoT is meticulously prepared keeping in mind the latest advancements. The syllabus is updated regularly.
M2M to IoT-The Vision-Introduction
- From M2M to IoT,
- M2M towards IoT-the global context
- A use case example
- Differing Characteristics.
M2M to IoT – A Market Perspective– Introduction
- Some Definitions
- M2M Value Chains
- IoT Value Chains
- An emerging industrial structure for IoT
- The international driven global value chain and global information monopolies
M2M to IoT-An Architectural Overview
- Building an architecture
- Main design principles and needed capabilities
- An IoT architecture outline, standards considerations.
M2M and IoT Technology Fundamentals
- Devices and gateways
- Local and wide area networking
- Data management
- Business processes in IoT
- Everything as a Service(XaaS),
- M2M and IoT Analytics
- Knowledge Management
IoT Architecture-State of the Art
- State of the art
Architecture Reference Model
- Reference Model and architecture
- IoT reference Mode
IoT Reference Architecture- Introduction
- Functional View
- Information View
- Deployment and Operational View
- Other Relevant architectural views
Real-World Design Constraints- Introduction
- Technical Design constraints-hardware is popular again
- Data representation and visualization.
- Interaction and remote control.
- Service-oriented architecture-based device integration
- SOCRADES: realizing the enterprise integrated Web of Things
- IMC-AESOP: from the Web of Things to the Cloud of Things
- Commercial Building Automation- Introduction
Job Opportunities in IoT
IoT is creating a revolution in the world and you would have seen your friends migrating to this powerful stream. There is no doubt that IoT will have a deep impact on the future trends and hence taking up a job in this arena will be a wise move. When you upgrade your profile to IoT then only your voice would be heard in the companies.
You would have had the weirdest sci-fi ideas earlier and when you see them turn into a reality then it would be a great amusement to you. You would be preparing lot of algorithms in IoT and you can even turn up an entrepreneur by learning IoT.
Why don’t you take up the decision right now? Start a career in IoT right now and make a difference in your career. Here, learning it in Softlogic that provides Internet of Things training in Chennai will be the best move.
Future of IoT Training
The whole world is shifting to IoT and there will be a huge impact within the next five years. We are not just talking about connecting the computers with the internet but we are also concentrating on the plethora of smart devices linked to the internet and each other.
With the help of IoT there will be connectivity for every possible thing and also in every place. The startups are the places that are making the utmost usage of IoT. In this context, IoT security is one of the important concepts and a dedicated section is allotted for it in the course designed at SLA which is one of the best IoT training institutes in Chennai.