QTP Training in Chennai
QTP Training Institute in Chennai
SLA that is situated in Chennai, K K Nagar is a top institute offering real-time and placement-oriented training course in QTP. Our center is having the benefit of modern lab facilities and excellent infrastructure that offers our students a great ambience to learn. Our QTP Training syllabus is framed keeping in mind the industry needs which boosts our students to be skilled professionals and also ready to take up the job after successful completion of the QTP Training in Chennai.
What is QTP Testing?
QuickTest Professional (QTP) is commonly used automation testing tool for the purpose of functional testing. QTP is multi-faceted and works for almost all types of application. It has the advantage of Visual Basic scripting language for writing test scripts.
QTP is one of the famous software testing tools that is monitored by HP and its latest version is Unified Functional Testing (UFT). This is mainly applied for forming error free products.
Why QTP Testing?
In the present scenario due to a surge in the demand of the customers, web developers are in a situation to develop large applications. These applications generally possess a complex structure and hence a manual tester finds it tough to validate each and every module. To eliminate this issue, QTP can be of great help since it is very reliable and test any size of application with more competency and accuracy. To be precise,
- Even a non-programmer can grasp QTP and start working on test cases.
- QTP has great object identification process.
- QTP supports various add- ons including Java, SAP, Oracle, .NET etc.
- QTP provides you with the ability to develop the existing tests without the need of the Application Under Test through active screen.
- There are no prerequisites. However fundamental knowledge of VBScript and manual testing can help speed up your learning.
- If you are already accustomed with the above, this course will be easy for you. Otherwise, our experts will guide you with QTP training from the fundamentals.
Who should Attend QTP Testing Training?
This course is structured for jobseekers, software testing professionals, developers who need to dive deep into the QTP automation testing tool.
QTP Training Duration and Fees
Our motto is to form a learning environment with reasonable fees and well-defined course structure. For the detailed information on course duration and fees, you can contact our educational counsellors.
Interested in enrolling for a free demo session? Please call us at 86087 00340.
|QTP Training Duration|
|Track||Regular Track||Fast Track||Super Fast Track|
|Course Duration||30 – 40 Days||5 Weekends||8 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||6 hours a day||8 hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
QTP Course Syllabus
Our course is framed with a special focus on beginners and we aim at offering hands-on practice where students can concentrate on solving QTP concepts easily.
- What is Automation Testing
- When Automation is needed
- When Automation is not needed
- Advantages of Automation Testing
- Disadvantages of Automation Testing
- What are the popular Automation Tools in the industry
- What is the difference between various Automation Testing Tools
- QTP IDE , Basic Components in QTP , Addin Manager
- How does QTP works/Object recognition concept
- Record a sample Test
- Understand the Script
- Execution of a Test
- Enhancement of recorded script
- What is Framework
- Types of Framework
- Linear Scripting
- Structured Scripting
- Data Driven
- Keyword Driven
- Modular Driven
- QTP Classes and Objects
- Details of OR
- Types of OR
- How to create OR
- Test Object Vs Run time Object
- Configuring Object identification
- Object Spy
- Object Properties
- Logical Name
- Mandatory/Assistive properties /Ordinal identifier
- Smart Identification
- Compare and Merge options
- What is Recording Modes
- Types of Recording Modes
- Normal Recording Mode
- Analog Recording Mode
- Low Level Recording Mode
- What is Checkpoint
- Why Checkpoint is needed
- Types of Checkpoint
- Different ways of Inserting Checkpoints
- What is Parameterization
- Why Parameterization is needed
- Types of Parameterization
- Datatable, Random Number and Environment Number Parameterization
- How to access data from Global Sheet and Local sheet
- What is Action
- Types of Actions
- Methods to import an Action
- Call to New
- Call to Existing
- Call to Copy
- Regular Expression
- When to Use Regular Expression
- How to use Regular Expression in Descriptive Programming
- Handling the exception using Recovery Scenario Manager
- Usage of Recovery Scenario Wizard
- Completing a Recovery Scenario
- Creation and Association of .QRS file for Recovery Scenario
- What is Step Generator
- How to Generate script using Step Generator
- Advantages & Disadvantages of using Step Generator
- What is Virtual Object
- When Virtual Object is used
- Limitations of Virtual Object
- When Debugging is used
- Step Into
- Step Out
- Step Over
What will you learn from QTP Training?
- Forming basic script in Visual basic from manual test cases
- Learn the process of creating and recording VB scripts for functional testing in QTP
- Overcome and replay constraints and Object Recognition issues
- Work with Objects and Object Repository in QTP
- Comprehending the parameterization and various types of framework concepts
- Grasping data-driven testing methodology
- Get knowledge of writing scripts to test dynamic applications
QTP Certification Training in Chennai
Kickstart your career by taking QTP Certification Training in Chennai with professionals who are subject experts and are up-to-date in the subject. They have the competency to deliver the best knowledge since they keep close track of the technological advancements. Our trainers will assist the learners to gain the ability of current industry norms and standards to get placed in their dream job.
Among the various institutes that offer QTP training in Chennai, SLA is one of the best QTP training institutes with 100% placement guidance. We possess a decent record of placing our students. Some of the students are placed in different IT firms.