Software Testing Training in Chennai
Software Testing Training in Chennai
Looking for job-oriented Software Testing Training in Chennai? SLA is the right place to learn software training course because we provide 100% job assistance thereby making the candidate job ready. We are very clear about the industry needs and hence make our software testing training more practical-oriented. We have drafted our syllabus to sync with the real time requirements for both beginner level and advanced level.
What is Software Testing?
Software testing is an end-to-end assessment performed to validate a product which is under test. Software testing can also go further in providing an insight and also evaluation about software to make the business understand the problems in software implementation. Test procedures comprise deploying a program or application with the aim of locating any errors in the software. Software testing training by SLA helps you to shape your career in software industry and get your dream job.
Key Features of the Software Testing Training
SLA is committed to provide thorough real time training on both manual testing and automation testing. We offer extensive study material and practice material for the learners. We have tie-ups with various MNCs and this helps us to place the candidates in an efficient manner.
- SLA is a name to reckon with in the domain of Software Testing Training in Chennai along with other IT Courses. We take pride in excellent quality training and great infrastructure. Our software testing classes are taken by proficient trainers who coach you on Manual Testing and Automation Testing
- SLA has amazing infrastructure with air-conditioned interiors and individual PC’s for every attendee. The students get the advantage of hands-on practice as part of their course.
- We have a firm belief that a tester’s expertise should go beyond the technical knowledge. We are delighted to train you on how to be a complete IT professional and not just a tester.
- SLA infuses a blend of academic learning and real-time sessions to provide the learner with optimum exposure that resultantly assists in the transformation of novice students into expert professionals who are easily selected by top companies.
- We believe in “learning by doing”. That is why we mainly concentrate on real-time hands on experience to the students.
- The students can clarify the doubts from the trainers then and there so as to gain thorough knowledge of the subject.
- We help you to enhance your communication skills dramatically with the help of our constant guidance.
- Our team is there to help you clarify your doubts through online chat.
Placement Opportunity for Software Testing Course
SLA is the best software training institute in Chennai with 100% placement. We help the companies to find the right skilled candidate and thus eliminate the lack of skilled people in software testing. Our Software Training with Placement support will propel your career in the right direction.
- We schedule interviews till you are placed in a job.
- Provide sufficient support for interview preparation
- Conduct regular technical reviews so that you are well prepared for the interview
- Conduct mock interviews so that you get an idea of the interviews
- Our experienced testing trainers will help the attendees to gain industry exposure.
- After completing the course, we assist our students to get placed in top IT companies.
- The candidate is given insight into the dos and don’ts of the interviews and guidelines on cracking the interview with ease.
- We will not only provide you with a list of interview questions, but we take pleasure in preparing you for all possible questions that you may face in the interview.
Fair knowledge of programming languages is preferred but not mandatory. For Selenium, knowledge of java is preferred.
Who Should Attend Software Testing Training
Software testing is a good career option for freshers too. The following individuals can benefit from our training:
- Freshers including B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc, M.Tech who want to dive deep into software testing.
- Non-IT professionals who are willing to migrate into IT domain.
- Software professionals who want to update their software testing knowledge.
Software Testing Course Duration and Fees
The duration of software testing course spans over a period of 60 days. With regard to the Software Testing Course fees it is moderate and it can be paid in two installments.
|Track||Regular Track||Fast Track||Super Fast Track|
|Course Duration||30 – 40 Days||5 Weekends||8 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||6 hours a day||8 hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
Software Testing Training Course Syllabus
Our software testing course syllabus gives full focus to real-time application. Besides, it encompassses all prominent areas of software testing. We have come up with a unique list of topics that will assist you in entering the testing world.
- Software Engineering
- SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) Models
- Testing Requirments
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- Top Down & Bottom Up Approach
- System Testing, User Acceptance Testing
- Module Testing, Functional Testing
- Mutation Testing, Regression Testing
- Security Testing
- Load/Performance Testing
- Smoke Testing
- Live Testing
- Gorilla Testing
- Verification & Validation
- V Model
- Types of Reviews
- Quality Standards
- ISO 9000 Standards
- CMM & TQM
- Quality Process Implementation
- Canon or Cook Book
- Pareto Analysis
- Test Strategy
- Testing Methodology
- Test Plans
- Test Scanario
- Use Case
- Real Time Test Cases
- Real Time Bug Report Generation
- Selenium features and IDE overview
- Record and Run
- Understand IDE
- Command, Target, Value
- Verifing Page Elements Assertion or
- Verification Matching Text Patterns Locating Elementd
- Installing & Uisng Fire bug to inspect elements
- Understand ID, Name, x Path, CSS
- Attribute, Text and Dynamic Object
- Eclipse and Jenkins
- Selenium Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Selenium Remote Control (RC)
- Complete Webdriver
- Selenium Grid
- Real time
- Database Testing
- Live Selenium Project
- QTP IDE
- Basic Components in QTP
- Addin Manager
- How does QTP works/Object
- recognition concept
- Record a sample Test
- Understand the Script
- Execution of a Test
- Enhancement of recorded script
- What is Framework
- Types of Framework
- Linear Scripting
- Structured Scripting
- Data Driven
- Keyword Driven
- Modular Driven
The Scope of Software Testing Training in Chennai
In the past 10 years the profile of software tester has seen a massive change. Testing has turned out to be the greatest strength for various application and product implementations and enterprises have realized the significance of structured testing of applications prior to their release.
In the present culture of software development, a testing team may be separate from the development team. But the best practice is that both the testing team and development team work in close association with each other. In the past various testing roles have cropped up including test manager, test analyst, test lead, technical architect, tester, test designer, automation developer, test administrator, Test Specialist, Test Consultant etc.
Now you would be contemplating over taking up good training in Software testing. Taking up a software testing certification at a reputed institute as Softlogic will have a far-reaching effect on the growth of the aspiring candidates. We offer a course which is tailor made for today’s IT aspirants.