Selenium Training Syllabus
In order to prepare students for careers in automation testing of web applications, SLA offers Selenium Training in Chennai that includes an industry-recognized certification and upgraded selenium training syllabus. Experts in the field crafted our Selenium course curriculum, which is tailored to suit the needs of students and their future occupations.
The Selenium training curriculum has been developed with cutting-edge developments in the field in mind. Our instructors recognize the test’s significance and have designed the selenium course syllabus with the students’ futures in mind. If you’re interested in learning more about Selenium, please contact our education advisor and request a free demo of the course.
- What is Selenium?
- Who developed Selenium?
- Selenium Components
- Installing Selenium IDE
- Creating your First Selenium IDE script
- How to use Locators in Selenium IDE
- How to enhance a script using Selenium IDE
- Creating and Running Tests
- Creating and Running Test Suite
- Introduction to WebDriver & Comparison with Selenium RC
- Installing Selenium WebDriver
- Architecture of selenium Webdriver
- Creating your First Script in Webdriver
Launching AUT and Inspecting properties of Elements
- Launching AUT in Firefox
- Launching AUT in InternetExplorer
- Launching AUT in Chrome
- Launching AUT in Safari
- Inspecting properties of Elements on different Browsers
- Installing FireBug and FirePath
- Creating FireFox Profile
Automating Operations on various Elements
- Check Box
- Radio Button
- HTML Tables
Automating Keyboard and Mouse Events
- Action Class
- KeyBoard Events
- Drag & Drop Actions
- Mouse Hover Action
- RightClick, Double Click & Tool Tip
Handling multiple Windows
- Switching between windows
- Handling elements present in different windows
- What is iFrame?
- Locating Frames
- Switching between Frames
- Handling Frames
Handling Ajax Components
- Handling Ajax Components
Creating Customize XPath/CSS Selectors
- What is XPath
- When to Use XPath
- Absolute XPath/Relative XPath
- Specifying conditions with XPath
- CSS Selectors
- Customizing CSS Selector
What is TestNG?
- Advantages of TestNG over JUnit
- Why do we need TestNG in Selenium?
- Installing TestNG in Eclipse
- Creating a New TestNG Test File
- Test annotation
- Running the Test
- Checking reports created by TestNG
- Generating HTML Reports
- Annotations used in TestNG
- Validating Tests with Assertions
- Creating multiple Tests
- Prioritizing Tests
- Parameterizing Tests with dataProvider
- TestNG dataProvider with Excel
- Creating and Running Test Suites with TestNG.xml
- Parallel Test Execution with TestNG
- Cross Browser Testing using TestNG
Automation Test Frameworks
- Modular Driven Framework
- Keyword Driven Framework
- Data Driven Framework
- Hybrid Framework
Page Object Model (POM) & Page Factory in Selenium
- What is POM
- Why POM?
- Advantages of POM
- Creating POM Tests
- What is Page Factory?
- Creating Tests with Page Factory
Database Testing using Selenium
- JDBC (Java Database Connectivity)
- Driver Manager
- Connecting to DataBases
- Sending SQL Queries to Database
- Processing Results
- Real-time examples of Database Testing with Selenium
- Installing AutoIT
- Components of AutoIT
- Using FinderTool
- AutoIT commands
- Creating Scripts in AutoIT
- Creating executable files
- Running AutoIT Scripts from Selenium
- What is Selenium Grid?
- When to Use Selenium Grid?
- What are a Hub and Node?
- How to Install and Use Grid 2.0?
- Designing Test Scripts That Can Run on the Grid
- Using the DesiredCapabilites Object
- Using the RemoteWebDriver Object
- Running a Sample Test Case on the Grid
- Sequential and Parallel Test Execution
- Running Tests on different Operating Systems
- Running Tests on different Browsers
Our instructors will help the students execute simultaneous tests in a virtualized environment to ensure the company’s ongoing product supply. They teach students how to successfully manage automation agents, how to integrate automation, and how to use issue-tracking systems such as TestRails and JIRA. During our top-notch Selenium Training in Chennai, our students will learn how to efficiently build frameworks