DevOps Training in Chennai
DevOps Training Institute in Chennai
Are you pondering on learning DevOps concept? Through the DevOps course offered in Chennai by SLA, learners gain real-time understanding on the usage of different DevOps tools including Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Nagios, Docker, Jenkins, Git etc. Hands-on training sessions and practical procedures are structured by real time industry experts who have architectural expertise that helps the candidates to face real-world scenarios with confidence.
What is DevOps?
DevOps is basically a streamlined approach that depends on combined effort between development, operations and QA. This is extended throughout the lifecycle of a project that paves way to consistent enhancement and agility. Get trained on DevOps from beginner to advanced level from SLA, which is the Top DevOps Training Center in Chennai.
Why DevOps Training?
In the cut-throat competition of today, DevOps has turned out to be the most needed technology to develop business growth. Enterprises are embracing DevOps due to its several advantages.
SLA which is the Best DevOps Training Institute in Chennai offers comprehensive training in DevOps in such a way that you are acquainted with every aspect of DevOps framework. You will gain a reasonable practical base which will help you to apply the concept in your profession. You will also get support even after the training is complete.
SLA understands that when you comprehend DevOps concepts in a meticulous manner, you will assist in realizing the business objectives.
Before you attend the DevOps training from SLA, you might be wondering what are the prerequisites.
No specific essentials are needed for this course. In fact, there is not even the requirement of programming language knowledge for attending this course.
Who can attend?
Any individual who has comprehension of IT Service Management can attend this course.
- System Admins
- Solutions Architect
- Cloud Professionals
- Technical Project Managers
- Release Engineers
- Software Developers
- Deployment Engineers
- Operations Support
- IT Managers
- Development Managers
DevOps Course Duration and Fees
SLA offers flexible timings to every student. The student can always contact our technical team in order to get clarity
regarding the timings. SLA will try to arrange right timings as per your flexibility.
|DevOps Training Duration|
|Track||Regular Track||Fast Track||Super Fast Track|
|Course Duration||30 – 40 Days||5 Weekends||8 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||6 hours a day||8 hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
DevOps Course Syllabus
SLA has designed the syllabus in such a way that you can ace the concepts pertaining to the tools including Puppet, Ansible, Nagios, Chef, Jenkins etc. The content that we provide is crafted by proficient trainers. We concentrate on assisting you to crack the certification exam through our detailed syllabus.
- Define Devops
- What is Devops
- SDLC models,Lean,Agile
- Why Devops?
- History of Devops
- Devops Stakeholders
- Devops Goals
- Important terminology
- Devops perspective
- Devops and Agile
- Devops Tools
- Configuration management
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Delivery
- What is cloud computing
- Characteristics of cloud computing
- Cloud implementation models
- Cloud service models
- Advantages of cloud computing
- Concerns of cloud computing
- What is Virtualization?
- History of Virtualization
- What is Hypervisor?
- Types of Server Virtualization
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Important Virtualization products
- Amazon EC2
- Amazon Elastic Load Balancer
- Amazon Route 53
- Amazon VPC
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS)
- Amazon Content Delivery Network (Amazon CloudFront)
- Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS)
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon ElastiCache
- Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Amazon CloudWatch
- Amazon CloudTrail
- Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES)
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Amazon Command Line Interface API
- Version control systems
- Local, Centralized and distributed
- Installing on Linux
- Installing on Windows
- Initial setup
- Creating repository
- Cloning, check-in and committing
- Fetch pull and remote
- Introduction to Jenkins
- CI/CD Concepts
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Quiz: CI/CD Concepts
- Installing and Configuring Jenkins
- Jenkins Install
- The Dashboard
- User Management and Security
- Adding a Jenkins Slave
- Setting Up GitHub
- Plugin Manager
- Exercise: Install a Jenkins Master and Prerequisites
- Exercise: Configuring Matrix-Based Security
- Exercise: Add a Jenkins Slave
- Exercise: Working with the Plugin Manager
- Quiz: Installing and Configuring Jenkins
- Freestyle Project Configuration
- Source Code Management and the Git Plugin
- Git Hooks and Other Build Triggers
- Workspace Environment Variables
- Parameterized Projects
- Upstream/Downstream Projects and the Parameterized Trigger Plugin
- Exercise: Configure a Parameterized Freestyle Project?
- Hands-on Labs: Configure a Jenkins Freestyle Project
- Hands-on Labs: Jenkins Upstream and Downstream Projects with the Parameterized Trigger Plugin
- Quiz: Projects
- Our Java Pipeline Project
- Docker Install
- Installing and Configuring Ant
- The Jenkinsfile
- Configuring and Running a Pipeline
- Artifacts and Fingerprints
- Exercise: Build a Simple Pipeline Without SCM
- Hands-on Labs: Configure a Jenkins Pipeline
- Quiz: Pipelines
- Testing With Jenkins
- About Testing
- Unit Testing with JUnit and Ant
- Deploying to Apache
- Functional Testing
- Quiz: Testing With Jenkins
- Pipeline Enhancements
- Multibranch Pipelines and Code Promotion
- Shared Pipeline Libraries
- Exercise: Configure Notifications in a Pipeline
- Hands-on Labs: Configure a Jenkins Multibranch Pipeline
- Quiz: Pipeline Enhancements
- Advanced Jenkins Administration
- The Jenkins CLI
- The Jenkins REST API
- Setting Up a Jenkins Master with Docker
- Exercise: Using the Jenkins CLI
- Exercise: Using the Jenkins REST API
- Quiz: Advanced Jenkins Administration
- A Linux Introduction
- Open Source Philosophy
- Embedded Systems
- Command Line Basics
- Basic Shell
- Command Line Syntax – ls
- Command Line Syntax – $PATH, Case Sensitivity
- Command Line Syntax – Basic Commands
- Command Line Syntax – uname
- Command Line Syntax – Command History, Command Completion
- Command Line Syntax – cd and pwd
- Shell Configuration Files
- Variables – Environment / System Variables
- Variables – User Defined
- Formatting Commands
- Working with Options
- Using the Command Line to Get Help
- locate, find, whereis, and using /usr/share/doc/
- Exercise: Man Page Walkthrough
- Exercise: Basic Command Line
- Using Directories and Listing Files
- The Linux File System
- Files, Directories
- Hidden Files and Directories
- Absolute and Relative Paths
- Exercise: Maneuvering the Linux File System
- Creating, Moving and Deleting Files
- Files and Directories
- Case Sensitivity
- Simple Globbing and Quoting
- The Power of the Command Line
- Archiving Files on the Command Line
- Files, Directories
- Archives, Compression
- Searching and Extracting Data from Files
- Commands (Revisited)
- Command Line Pipes
- I/O Redirection
- Regular Expressions
- Exercise: Practicing with Pipes and Grep
- Turning Commands into a Script
- Basic Text Editing
- Basic Shell Scripting
- Basic Shell Scripting, Continued
- Exercise: Using the vi Text Editor
- The Linux Operating System
- Choosing an Operating System
- Windows, Mac, and Linux Differences
- Distribution Life Cycle Management
- Understanding Computer Hardware
- Where Data is Stored
- syslog, klog, dmesg
- /lib, /usr/lib, /etc, /var/log
- Your Computer on the Network
- Internet, Network, Routers
- Domain Name Service and the Default Gateway (Network Router)
- Network Configuration
- Security and File Permissions
- Basic Security and Identifying User Types
- Root and Standard Users
- System Users
- Creating Users and Groups
- User IDs
- User Commands
- Group Commands
- Exercise: Managing User Accounts
- Exercise: Creating User Groups
- Managing File Permissions and Ownership
- File/Directory Permissions and Owners
- Special Directories and Files
- Symbolic Links
- System files, Special Files, and Sticky Bits
- What is a Docker
- Use case of Docker
- Platforms for Docker
- Dockers vs Virtualization
- Docker Architecture.
- Important Docker components
- Understanding the Docker components
- Installing Docker on Linux.
- Understanding Installation of Docker on Windows.
- Some Docker commands.
- Docker Hub.
- Downloading Docker images.
- Running Docker images
- Running commands in container.
- Running multiple containers.
- Creating a custom image.
- Running a container from the custom image.
- Publishing the custom image.
- Accessing containers
- Linking containers
- Exposing container ports
- Container Routing
- Introduction to Ansible
- Ansible Agentless Architecture
- Ansible Inventories
- Ansible Modules
- Ansible Playbooks
The DevOps Practitioner course series facilitates IT roles that a modern organization requires. Whenever a new DevOps certification is introduced, it concentrates on constantly addressing the developing requirements of IT professionals. The DevOps Practitioner series comprises the following profiles:
- DevOps Foundation Certification
- DevOps Leader (DOL)
- DevSecOps Engineering (DSOE)
- Continuous Delivery Architecture (CDA)
- DevOps Test Engineering (DTE)
- Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM)
- Certified Agile Process Owner (CAPO)
For whom the DevOps Foundation Exam Intended?
The DevOps Foundation course offers a baseline comprehension of major DevOps terminology to make sure everyone is communicating in the same language. It also enunciates the benefits of DevOps to foster organizational success.
- Individuals and companies on the lookout of a basic comprehension of DevOps
- Employees, Managers and other interested people who play a major role in the enterprise’s DevOps initiatives
- Consultants who want to assist their clients via DevOps program
Job Opportunities in DevOps
Earlier there was the notion of bringing together a couple of opposite schools of thoughts. These include Development and Operations that came under the scope of the same company. Now this idea has turned out to be a reputed career path, with advantages and development opportunities seeing an upward swing.
DevOps is not a profession as such but a skill or frame of mind that one must acquire. At the core, DevOps is a process. It deals with collaboration and getting things done in a coordinated manner. If you embrace DevOps practices in whatever you do, there is a good chance that you can get hefty salary and recognition in the industry.
It’s the right time to start analysing the DevOps Engineer career path. Hurry up to have your training in DevOps and grab the opportunities that you encounter. Call us (+91 86087 00340) for a free demo session now !!
DevOps Course Completion Certificate at Chennai
A course completion certificate will be provided to all the deserving aspiring candidates. This certificate will certainly boost your career. So don’t wait and get certified in DevOps and kickstart your career in topnotch companies.
Excellent coaching centre to do DevOps Course in Chennai! I am amazed at the level of dedication SLA brings to the training schedule! Nothing can express the enormous satisfaction in choosing SLA for my DevOps Architect Training! Great trainers and very nice training atmosphere. You feel very encouraged to learn!
Definitely recommend SLA if you are searching for Devops Training Institutes in Chennai! My cousin told me about this place when he underwent his corporate training. I called the helpdesk at SLA and they patiently explained the course details. I was doubtful initially, but then once the training started, you will know that Softlogic Academy has the Best DevOps Training in Chennai!
Really good coaching and they help you pass the certification easily. Placements also done, and the trainers are friendly and teach very well. This is best IT institute in Chennai for AWS DevOps. I am going to learn all my future courses only at Softlogic and I highly recommend this centre for learning!
We had a corporate training from SLA. Very impressed with their course content and their teaching methods! The best place to learn and we were so glad to have picked SLA for our corporate training. The Question and Answer session was very good and the trainers were able to clear all our doubts. They still support us with our projects. This Training institute is highly recommended!
I was looking for Online course for DevOps and SLA was recommended to me by my friend! Wonderful training academy and their trainers are too good! I completed the course successfully and they also helped me with placement support! The online classes were very clear with good course material. Interesting sessions!