A+ Training in Chennai
Comp TIA A+ Training in Chennai
Get yourself certified with A+ by undertaking A+ training in Chennai at SLA. It is a junior level certification awarded to a computer technician and the validity of this certification is 3 years.
A+ Certification Course in Chennai
A+ is an array programming language with its predecessor called as A programming language. It was originally developed by Arthur Whitney and the contributions from other programmers transformed it as A+ with the addition of graphical user interfaces and some of the interesting features from other programming languages.
As a high level programming language and as an interpretive language A+ finds its applications in cumbersome numerical calculations especially in the financial domain. Being an open source software, it is supported by Linux and all Unix versions. A+ offers extensive operators and functions, variables and events, dynamic loading of subroutines. The A+ graphical user interface facilitates automatic synchronization of widgets. A+ can be considered as a replacement of APL with the following incorporated changes:
- An A+ function has the capability of nine parameters.
- One or more statements in A+ programming language can be represented as a single statement delimited by semicolons.
- A global variable with no arguments can be defined as a function which is referred as an object in A+ by which explicit assignments of values can be done and referred.
- A+ editor has an interactive Xemacs editor.
- CompTIA is an association that certifies professionals in the IT industry irrespective of the vendors such as Microsoft, Sun Solaris, Cisco.
Some of the certifications issued by CompTIA are:
- Master and speciality certifications are also awarded by CompTIA.
A+ certification course in Chennai at SLA covers the following major topics:
- PC troubleshooting.
- Understanding networks, operating systems, security policies and mobile devices.
- Detailed understanding of hardware.
- An overview of Windows operating system.
- Introduction to Mac OS, Linux and mobile OS.
- Outline of operational procedures.
- Here is a glimpse of some profiles for A+ certified professionals.
- Support specialist.
- Field service technicians.
- Desktop support analyst.
- Help desk Tier 2 support.
A+ Training in Chennai
Introduction to Computers
- A Brief History of Computers
- Desktop Computer System Components and Their Functions
- Software and Firmware
- Numbering Systems
Setting Up a Personal Computer
- Install Video Output Devices
- Install PS/2 Devices
- Install Parallel Devices
- Install Serial Devices
- Install Game and Sound Devices
- Install USB Devices
- Install FireWire Devices
- Connect Wireless Devices
Installing or Removing Internal Hardware
- Establish an ESD
- free Work Area
- Install or Remove Adapter Cards
- Install a Network Adapter and Cable
- Install or Remove IDE Drives
- Install or Remove Internal SCSI Drives
- Install External SCSI Devices
Upgrading System Components
- Add Memory
- Upgrade the CPU
- Add a CPU
- Upgrade the System BIOS
- Upgrade the Power Supply
- Upgrade the System Board
- Decide When to Upgrade
Supporting Portable Computing Devices
- Connect External Peripherals to a Portable Computer
- Install or Remove Portable Computing Device Drives
- Install or Remove PCMCIA Cards
- Install or Remove Mini-PCI Cards
- Install or Add Memory to a Portable Computing Device
- Connect PDAs to Computers
Performing Preventative Maintenance
- Hard Disk Maintenance
- Perform Printer Maintenance
- Use a UPS
- Clean Peripheral Components
- Clean Internal System Components
- Dispose of Computer Equipment
Troubleshooting Device Problems
- Correct Monitor Problems
- Correct Input Device Problems
- Correct Adapter Card and PC Card Problems
- Correct Hard Drive Problems
- Correct Internal Removable Media Drive Problems
- Correct CD or DVD Drive Problems
- Correct Printer Problems
Troubleshooting System Problems
- Correct Network Connection Problems
- Correct Modem Problems
- Correct Power Problems
- Correct Boot Problems
- Correct Memory Problems
- Correct System Board Problems
- Correct Portable System Problems
- Diagnose System Problems
Do not ignore the CompTIA A+ training in Chennai to compete in the job market. Enroll now for A+ training in Chennai at SLA.