Data Science with Machine Learning Training in Chennai
Machine learning is one of the fantastic methodologies of data science. Machine learning develops predicted algorithms in applying data. Learning data science will help you understand how to take the raw data, assess it, and carry out some exciting discoveries. There is excellent knowledge gained when you learn machine learning along with it. Enroll in the Best Machine Learning Training Institute in Chennai today and take your career to a whole new level.
Career Ahead through Data Science with Machine Learning Program
Welcome to the world-class Machine Learning Training in Chennai with Placement assistance at SLA as we make way for your career destination! Machine learning can be a good domain for any company whether it is a top MNC or a startup organization. We provide the extensive Machine Learning Training Course in Chennai with the industry-standard curriculum that helps our learners to shine in the Data Science field.
Data Science with Machine Learning Training in Chennai
Engineers can apply ML models to replace complicated, explicitly-coded decision-making processes by offering similar procedures studied in an automated manner from data. Machine Learning Course in Chennai provides smart solutions for students to work in organizations to implement decision processes that are just too complex to be manually coded. Besides, machine learning models have specific traits that assist in offering useful insights into the gathered data. For instance, companies that execute ML models can focus on ideas that concentrate on similarities between data entries, the relative significance of the specific type of information, etc.
SLA Jobs offers the best Data Science with Machine Learning Training in Chennai for global aspirants to develop and deploy industry projects that extract insights from data. We provide course material that contains industry-relevant concepts along with hands-on exposure to perform well from day one. Our trainers conduct case studies, assessments, and job-ready skills in our Data Science with Machine Learning Training in Chennai. When you enroll at SLA, you will know the importance of Data Science with Machine Learning. SLA concentrates on small batch sizes for individual attention
About Data Science with Machine Learning Training Course in Chennai
Machine learning is a valuable portion of data science. Machine learning cannot take place without big data. To gain a lucrative career in machine learning, the aspirant should keep pace with the changes. This also refers to be being updated with the latest developments for tools. Machine learning and evaluation are the heart of data scientist jobs. Extracting insights from data is a vital aspect of data science. Machine Learning includes creating systems to predict performance. It is highly in demand.
The potential and present data scientists should demonstrate that they can carry out data analysis and focus on becoming skilled at machine learning. Besides, they can master a deep learning network, which implies that they are also competent to no small extent at machine learning. Data scientists and ML engineers work closely as ML engineers are mostly part of the Data Science team. The benefit of Machine Learning is that engineers can utilize it in the Data Mining stage beside the production environment; for instance, in an automated decision-making system or that delivers organizational value.
The learning advantage of Machine Learning Concepts in Data Science Process
Machine Learning is the group of techniques utilized by data scientists to enable computer machines to learn from data that produces results without programming any explicit rules. It contains various tools to resolve real-world problems that ensure data quality for better decision-making. These tools will handle and replace manual processes with automation through machines. We provide a detailed understanding of the ML Process in our Data Science with Machine Learning Training Center in Chennai. Following are the advantages of learning ML for efficient data science processing.
- Easy to identify the data patterns and trends: Using Machine Learning concepts the user can review a large amount of data to find particular trends and patterns for providing accurate information for customers. It helps the users of e-commerce websites like Amazon to choose the right products, reminders, deals, and other relevant things as per the browsing behavior and purchase histories.
- No human intervention required: Machine Learning methods do not require any human guidance to make predictions and algorithm improvements as it provides machines the learning ability on their own. The anti-virus software application is one of the best examples that filter new threats automatically as it recognizes through the ML process.
- Continuous Improvement: Continuous learning and experience improves the accuracy and efficiency of Machine Learning Algorithms that enable them to make better decisions. In the weather forecast model, the ML algorithms will be improved according to the increase of data to make accurate predictions faster and effectively.
- Manage Multidimensional and multi-variety data effectively: The Machine Learning Algorithms are excellent to handle data that are different varieties and multidimensional through dynamic and unexpected situations.
- Wide Range of Applications: Machine Learning Algorithm also will be useful for healthcare providers as it holds the capabilities for providing personal experience to customers and find out the target customers exactly.
We provide complete hands-on practice on handling ML algorithms for various purposes and equip the learners to implement them properly through our best Data Science with Machine Learning Training in Chennai with 100% Placement Assistance.
Applications of Data Science with Machine Learning Concepts
The learning of Machine Learning concepts at SLA helps the students to get exposure in various fields and prepare them for bridging the skills gap of global industries. We offer Data Science with Machine Learning Certification Training in Chennai to showcase your ML skills in the recruitment of ML-related jobs of top companies. The following fields are evolving continuously through Machine Learning concepts and it generates tremendous job opportunities.
Voice Assistants: Machine Learning is applied in voice assistants of smartphone and smart home devices to craft a proper response as per the user requests. This voice assistance has numerous machine learning models that contain trained human languages and voices to translate them into words for intelligent and pinpoint response. We give a comprehensive understanding of ML methods to implement in the voice assistance process through our Data Science with Machine Learning Course in Chennai.
Dynamic Pricing: Travel industries like flights, hotels, and other booking-related processes are simplified with a machine-based dynamic pricing strategy. It applies for fixing prices as per the demands and seasons and the actual price can’t be realized by customers. It considers the factors related to data such as travel date, seat availability, and competitor’s prices and feeds data according to the purpose accurately. We train students to get hands-on practice on Dynamic Pricing through our Data Science with Machine Learning Training in Chennai
Email Filtering: Machine Learning Algorithms are widely used in the process of email filtering that filters unwanted spam mails automatically. It is done by the trained model of ML that identifies spam mails as per the subject, sender, and content. We mold our students on the detailed practices of email filtering through our best Data Science with Machine Learning Training Course in Chennai with Certification and placement support.
Process Automation: Some processes are taking months to complete them manually but it becomes faster, efficient and accurate through machine learning models. It consists of data analysis processes such as risk assessments, customer churn protection, and demand forecasting. It rectifies the timeline issues of the enterprises through Machine Learning based process automation. We give hands-on practice through our Data Science with Machine Learning Course in Chennai with 100% Placement Guidance.
Fraud Detection: The most sensitive sectors like banking require Machine Learning models to keep safe the customer data, credit and debit card transactions, and so on. It will save money from unwanted disputes and chargeback through machine learning models along with trained flag transactions. Our Data Science with Machine Learning Training in Chennai makes the students practice ML models used for fraud detection platforms.
Learn the best Data Science with Machine Learning Training in Chennai at SLA Jobs to gain expertise in various fields along with in-demand skills to perform well as per the expectations of industries.
Our Data Science with Machine Learning Course in Chennai aims to provide an in-depth understanding of machine learning concepts to identify techniques for resolving real-world problems. We provide numerous ways to resolve a single problem using various tools and techniques of machine learning models. We train the students to implement dimensionally reduction techniques and design applications using popular ML techniques. The students will gain exposure to fundamental problems and challenges of machine learning concepts such as data, model complexity, and model selection.
Data science has evolved as an expansion of statistics that is capable of taking care of the vast sums of data using computer science technologies. Sometimes we confuse machine learning with data science, which is not correct. Even though Machine Learning is a chief field of Data Science, it is not the only one. Data science covers a broad spectrum of data technologies consisting of Python , SQL, Spark, Hadoop, etc. Through Data Science with Machine Learning Training in Chennai, you will learn the importance of data science with machine learning.
At the end of the Data Science with Machine Learning Course in Chennai, you will learn
- Fundamental concepts and techniques of Data Science and Machine Learning
- Familiar with the ML Methods such as regression, classification, and clustering.
- In-depth knowledge of dimensionality reduction techniques of ML for Data Science techniques
Who can attend Data Science with ML Training in Chennai?
Trainers of our Data Science with Machine Learning Training Institute in Chennai will provide complete hands-on practices in a comprehensive course curriculum as per the skillset of trainees. Our course curriculum is designed as per the current requirements of global industries to make them fit for the given positions in top companies. We have various training modes that are convenient for the learners to take up their course at their convenient learning hours. The following candidates are eligible to attend our Data Science with ML Course at SLA.
- Any fresh graduates who are interested to learn data science concepts with ML Techniques
- Working professionals with experience in IT-oriented jobs such as manager, DBA, Development, and Deployment Sectors, and so on.
Prerequisites for learning Data Science with Machine Learning Course in Chennai
We have a personalized course syllabus to provide in-depth coaching with hands-on exposure through our Data Science with Machine Learning Training Course in Chennai. Therewith, no prerequisites for freshers as our curriculum can be customized from basic concepts to advanced technologies. For experienced trainee and students who wish to learn this course in fast track mode, it would be better to have the following concept knowledge to learn better along with satisfied hands-on exposure:
- Fundamentals of programming concepts
- Understanding of basic SQL concepts
- Proficiency in Maths, Statistics
- Strong knowledge of Analytical Skills
Machine Learning Course Fee and Duration
45 – 60 Days
2 hours a day
3 hours a day
6+ hours a day
The Data Science Program with Machine Learning Concepts provided by SLA is worth and valuable. We offer courses at reasonable Data Science with Machine Learning Training Cost that can be paid in two instalments. You can avail of friendly EMI with 0% interest to pay the fees for Data Science with ML Course at SLA. Contact our educational counsellors and get answers to your queries regarding the Data Science Training with Machine Learning Skills.
Machine Learning Course Syllabus
The syllabus is designed as per industry standards. We take care that the content of the curriculum is fresh and excellent. Our Data Science with Machine Learning Course Curriculum covers the major concepts such as fundamental programming languages, ML concepts, algorithms, trending tools, distributed processing, data analytics, application testing and troubleshooting, computer architecture, data structures, and data modeling. Learn the best Data Science with Machine Learning Training in Chennai from industry-experts as per the industry-based syllabus.
Introduction to Data warehousing
- Types of Scripts
- Difference between Script & Programming Languages
- Features of Scripting
- Limitation of Scripting
- Types of Programming Language Paradigms
Introduction to Python
- Who Uses Python?
- Characteristics of Python
- History of Python
- What is PSF?
- Install Python with Diff IDEs
- Features of Python
- Limitations of Python
- Python Applications
Different Modes in Python
- Python File Extensions
- SETTING PATH IN Windows
- Python Sub Packages
- Uses of Python in Data Science
- USES OF PYTHON IN IOT
- Working with Python in Unix/Linux/Windows/Mac/Android
Python New IDEs
- PyCharm IDE
- How to Work on PyCharm
- PyCharm Components
- Debugging process in PyCharm
- PYTHON Install Anaconda
- What is Anaconda?
- Coding Environments
- Spyder Components
- General Spyder Features
- Spyder Shortcut Keys
- Jupyter Notebook
- What is Conda?
- Conda List?
- Jupyter and Kernels
- What is PIP?
- How to create a set?
- Iteration Over Sets
- Python Set Methods
- Python Set Operations
- Union of sets
- Built-in Functions with Set
- Python Frozenset
- How to create a dictionary?
- PYTHON HASHING?
- Python Dictionary Methods
Python OS Module
- Shell Script Commands
- Various OS operations in Python
- Python File System Shell Methods
Python Exception Handling
- Python Errors
- Common Run-Time Errors in PYTHON
- Exception Handling
- Ignore Errors
- Using Assertions Effectively
More Advanced PYTHON
- Python Iterators
- Python Generators
- Python Closures
- Python Decorators
- Python @property
Python XML Parser
- What is XML?
- Difference between XML and HTML
- Difference between XML and JSON and Gson
- How to Parse XML
- How to Create XML Node
- Python vs JAVA
- XML and HTML
- What is Multithreading
- Threading Module
- Defining a Thread
- Thread Synchronization
- The components of a web page
- Beautiful Soup
- HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery
- Installing External Modules Using PIP
Sequence or Collections in Python
- Unicode Strings
- Lists are mutable
- Getting to Lists
- List indices
- Traversing a list
- Advantages of Tuple over List
- Packing and Unpacking
- Comparing tuples
- Creating nested tuple
- Using tuples as keys in dictionaries
- Deleting Tuples
- Slicing of Tuple
- Tuple Membership Test
- Python Modules
- The import Statement
- The from…import Statement
- Creating User-defined Modules
- Python Module Search Path
Packages in Python
- What is a Package?
- Introduction to Packages?
- py file
- Importing module from a package
- Creating a Package
- Creating Sub Package
- Importing from Sub-Packages
- Popular Python Packages
- What is the data, Information File?
- File Objects
- File Different Modes
- file Object Attributes
- Directories in Python
- Working with CSV files
Python Class and Objects
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Define Classes
- Creating Objects
- Access Modifiers
- Python Namespace
- Self-variable in python
- Garbage Collection
- Python Multiple Inheritance
- Overloading and Over Riding
Python Regular Expressions
- What is Regular Expression?
- Regular Expression Syntax
- Understanding Regular Expressions
- Regular Expression Patterns
- Literal characters
- Finding Pattern in Text (re.search())
- Using re.findall for text
- Python Flags
- Methods of Regular Expressions
Unit Testing with PyUnit
- What is Testing?
- Types of Testings and Methods?
- What is Unit Testing?
- What is PyUnit?
- Test scenarios, Test Cases, Test suites
Introduction to Python Web Frameworks
- Django – Design
- Advantages of Django
- MVC and MVT
- Installing Django
- Designing Web Pages
- HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS
- Components and Events
- Adding Controls
- Entry Widget, Text Widget, Radio Button, Check Button
- List Boxes, Menus, Combo Box
Machine Learning with R Training
- What are Data Analysis, Data Analytics, and Data Science?
- Business Decisions
- Case study of Walmart
Various analytics tools
- Web Analytics
- Google Analytics
Various Analytics tools
- R and features
- Evolution of R?
- Big data Hadoop and R
Working with R & RStudio
- R & R Studio Installation
- Data frames
- Handling date in R
- Conversion of data types
- Operators in R
- CSV files
- Database data (Oracle 11g)
- XML files
- JSON files
- Reading & Writing PDF files
- Reading & Writing JPEG files
- Saving Data in R
- Cbind, Rbind
- If …else
- For loop
- While loop
- Repeat loop
- Descriptive Statistics
- Inferential Statistics
- Central Tendency (Mean,Mode,Median)
- Hypothesis Testing
- Chi Square test
- Linear Regression
- Normal distribution
Data Visualization in R using GGPlot
- Box Plot
- Scatter Plotter
- Line chart
- Bar Chart
- Heat maps
Data Visualization using Plotly
- Geo Maps
- Null Handling
Advance Topics in R
- Text Mining
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Machine Learning with R (concept)
Machine Learning with SAS Training
Started Using SAS Software
- The SAS Language
- SAS Data Sets
- The Two Parts of a SAS Program
- The DATA Step’s Built-in Loop
- Choosing a Mode for Submitting SAS Programs
- Windows and Commands in the SAS Windowing Environment
- Submitting a Program in the SAS Windowing Environment
- Reading the SAS Log
- Viewing Your Results in the Output Window
- Creating HTML Output
- SAS Data Libraries
- Viewing Data Sets with SAS Explorer
- Using SAS System Options
Getting Your Data into SAS
- Methods for Getting Your Data into SAS
- Entering Data with the View table Window
- Reading Files with the Import Wizard
- Telling SAS Where to Find Your Raw Data
- Reading Raw Data Separated by Spaces
- Reading Raw Data Arranged in Columns
- Reading Raw Data Not in Standard Format
- Selected Informats
- Mixing Input Styles
- Reading Messy Raw Data
- Reading Multiple Lines of Raw Data per Observation
- Reading Multiple Observations per Line of Raw Data
- Reading Part of a Raw Data File
- Controlling Input with Options in the INFILE Statement
- Reading Delimited Files with the DATA Step
- Reading Delimited Files with the IMPORT Procedure
- Reading PC Files with the IMPORT Procedure
- Reading PC Files with DDE
- Temporary versus Permanent SAS Data Sets
- Using Permanent SAS Data Sets with LIBNAME Statements
- Using Permanent SAS Data Sets by Direct Referencing
- Listing the Contents of a SAS Data Set
Working with Your Data
- Creating and Redefining Variables
- Using SAS Functions
- Selected SAS Functions
- Using IF-THEN Statements
- Grouping Observations with IF-THEN/ELSE Statements
- Subsetting Your Data
- Working with SAS Dates
- Selected Date Informatics, Functions, and Formats
- Using the RETAIN and Sum Statements
- Simplifying Programs with Arrays
- Using Shortcuts for Lists of Variable Names
Sorting, Printing, and Summarizing
- Using SAS Procedures
- Subsetting in Procedures with the WHERE Statement
- Sorting Your Data with PROC SORT
- Printing Your Data with PROC PRINT
- Changing the Appearance of Printed Values with Formats
- Selected Standard Formats
- Creating Your Own Formats Using PROC FORMAT
- Writing Simple Custom Reports
- Summarizing Your Data Using PROC MEANS
- Writing Summary Statistics to a SAS Data Set
- Counting Your Data with PROC FREQ
- Producing Tabular Reports with PROC TABULATE
- Adding Statistics to PROC TABULATE Output
- Enhancing the Appearance of PROC TABULATE Output
- Changing Headers in PROC TABULATE Output
- Specifying Multiple Formats for Data Cells in PROC TABULATE Output
- Producing Simple Output with PROC REPORT
- Using DEFINE Statements in PROC REPORT
- Creating Summary Reports with PROC REPORT
- Adding Summary Breaks to PROC REPORT Output
- Adding Statistics to PROC REPORT Output
Enhancing Your Output with ODS
- Concepts of the Output Delivery System
- Tracing and Selecting Procedure Output
- Creating SAS Data Sets from Procedure Output
- Using ODS Statements to Create HTML Output
- Using ODS Statements to Create RTF Output
- Using ODS Statements to Create PRINTER Output
- Customizing Titles and Footnotes
- Customizing PROC PRINT Output with the STYLE= Option
- Customizing PROC REPORT Output with the STYLE= Option
- Customizing PROC TABULATE Output with the STYLE= Option
- Adding Traffic-Lighting to Your Output
- Selected Style Attributes
Modifying and Combining SAS Data Sets
- Modifying a Data Set Using the SET Statement
- Stacking Data Sets Using the SET Statement
- Interleaving Data Sets Using the SET Statement
- Combining Data Sets Using a One-to-One Match Merge
- Combining Data Sets Using a One-to-Many Match Merge
- Merging Summary Statistics with the Original Data
- Combining a Grand Total with the Original Data
- Updating a Master Data Set with Transactions
- Using SAS Data Set Options
- Tracking and Selecting Observations with the IN= Option
- Writing Multiple Data Sets Using the OUTPUT Statement
- Making Several Observations from One Using the OUTPUT Statement
- Changing Observations to Variables Using PROC TRANSPOSE
- Using SAS Automatic Variables
Writing Flexible Code with the SAS Macro Facility
- Macro Concepts
- Substituting Text with Macro Variables
- Creating a Modular Code with Macros
- Adding Parameters to Macros
- Writing Macros with Conditional Logic
- Writing Data-Driven Programs with CALL SYMPUT
- Debugging Macro Errors
Basic Statistical Procedures
- Examining the Distribution of Data with PROC UNIVARIATE
- Producing Statistics with PROC MEANS
- Testing Categorical Data with PROC FREQ
- Examining Correlations with PROC CORR
- Using PROC REG for Simple Regression Analysis
- Reading the Output of PROC REG
- Using PROC ANOVA for One-Way Analysis of Variance
- Reading the Output of PROC ANOVA
- Graphical Interfaces for Statistical Analysis
Exporting Your Data
- Methods for Exporting Your Data
- Writing Files Using the Export Wizard
- Writing Delimited Files with the EXPORT Procedure
- Writing PC Files with the EXPORT Procedure
- Writing Raw Data Files with the DATA Step
- Writing Delimited and HTML Files using ODS
- Sharing SAS Data Sets with Other Types of Computers
Debugging Your SAS Programs
- Writing SAS Programs That Work
- Fixing Programs That Don’t Work
- Searching for the Missing Semicolon
- Note: INPUT Statement Reached Past the End of the Line
- Note: Lost Card
- Note: Invalid Data
- Note: Missing Values Were Generated
- Note: Numeric Values Have Been Converted to Character (or Vice Versa)
- DATA Step Produces Wrong Results but No Error Message
- Introduction To SAS/ SQL
- Data Types, Key Words, & Operators
- Functions, Predicates
- Formatting Output
- Group By Clause
- Order By Clause
- Having Clause
- Case Expression And Conditional Logic
- Creating, Populating & Deleting Tables
- Alter Table Statement
- Changing Column’s Length
- Renaming A Table & Columns
Career Scope of Data Science with Machine Learning Skills
The studying of machine learning brings tremendous job opportunities as it automates numerous processes that are done manually with some sort of deficiency in results. The career scope of machine learning is huge and it is the greatest demanded platform in the IT industries worldwide. Our Data Science with Machine Learning Course in Chennai equips the students to develop software programs for various purposes that include network distribution, operating system, and program conversion. It also helps the learners to become developers with machine learning algorithms knowledge for strategic planning, model making, and diagram making. The students can become data scientists after this course that incorporates statistics and programming development.
Top companies across the world are employing certified and skilled data scientists who have strong knowledge in machine learning models and algorithms for various data science processes. The average salary of a certified and talented data scientist with ML skills is around $120,000 PA as per the report of Payscale.com. Our Data Science with Machine Learning Training in Chennai equips the students to work on the following responsibilities that are expected by industries.
The roles and responsibilities of ML Professionals
- Discover and transform data science prototypes for designing perfect machine learning models
- Analyze and implement proper ML tools or algorithms to develop machine learning applications as per the project or client requirements.
- Choose appropriate data representation methods and datasets to execute accurate data transfer through solid connection.
- Execute machine learning tests and experiments and perform statistical analysis for tuning perfectly through test results.
- Train system whenever it is required along with innovative and trending technologies.
- Extending the traditional ML libraries and frameworks to keep updated with ML development.
Our Data Science with Machine Learning Training in Chennai enhances the skills of students to perform well from day one. Our trainers of SLA will provide coaching on the industry-ready skills such as data structures, data modeling, software architecture, mathematics, probability, algorithms, statistics, programming languages, machine learning frameworks such as Keras and PyTorch, libraries like sci-kit-learn, and testing along with problem-solving skills, collaboration skills, and communication skills.
Future Scope of Data Science with Machine Learning
Data science and its several techniques will have a bright future. Companies are searching for candidates to support their decision-making processes with data and gauge the results of the decisions they make to understand what worked best. They can’t take this further without rich data analytics software that introduces valuable data science technologies, including machine learning. Data Science with Machine Learning Course in Chennai has assisted several industries in automating redundant activities. Moreover, organizations are applying historical data to train machines to carry out repetitive tasks. This has simplified the problematic jobs performed by humans earlier. Data Science has assisted a plethora of industries to automate redundant tasks. Companies are using historical data to train machines to perform repetitive tasks. This, in turn, has simplified the problematic jobs undertaken by humans before.
Data science with machine learning training in Chennai has made industries build better products explicitly customized for customer experiences. For instance, recommendation systems applied by e-commerce websites offer personalized insights to users depending on their past purchases. This has paved the way for computers to comprehend human behavior. Data Science involves the usage of machine learning, which has enabled industries to create better products tailored specifically for customer experiences. For example, Recommendation Systems used by e-commerce websites provide personalized insights to users based on their past purchases. This has enabled computers to understand human behavior and make data-driven decisions.
Our Machine Learning Trainer Profile
Our trainers have the brand qualities such as Industry exposure, social skills, and interactive ability to provide quality training to the students who are aspiring to shine as a data scientist with ML skills. They are 10+ years of experience in domain projects and have sound knowledge of basic to advanced concepts. They observe industry expectations continually and revise the syllabus as per the requirements to make the students performer of the company. Our trainers are well-versed in statistics, data extraction, ML Algorithms, Big data processing, and Visualization concepts. Placed students are the proof of our trainers and they add value to our Data Science Training Center in Chennai.
We have skilled and certified trainers to provide industry-based Data Science with Machine Learning Training in Chennai along with the proven experience in enterprise products. They are techies by profession but passion for teaching brings them here to equip the aspirants. Our alumni appreciate their teaching through meaningful reviews as their classes are student-friendly, job-centric, and practical guidance. Our students will learn as per their requirements of machine learning implementations in the data science process at their convenient learning hours. They are dedicated and flexible to provide comprehensive coaching with satisfied hands-on practices through our Data Science with Machine Learning Training Institute in Chennai for the students worldwide.
The purpose of Internship Training on Data Science with Machine Learning
We provide Data Science with Machine Learning Internship Training in Chennai from scratch on key concepts such as data analysis techniques, statistical methods, data visualization, and supervised learning. The students can learn at their convenient learning hours from global places and we allocate small batches for individual attention. We equip students from basic to advanced technologies for performing well on the following responsibilities in big companies with necessary skills.
- Perform statistical analysis for fine-tuning test results.
- Train the systems to work on frameworks and taking care of machine learning experiments
- Design machine learning programs for developing ML algorithms as per business requirements.
- Implementing suitable ML algorithms to applications as per the project needs.
- Build reusable solutions for business using ML algorithms and neural techniques
- Obtain, examine, and inferring the data for business needs.
- Calculate and implement ML models to resolve problems by implementing innovative techniques
- Provide customized solutions to address business problems using Machine Learning models.
- Manage data team and build models to plan projects for business purposes with the improved knowledge in capturing data through data analysis.
- Work closely with engineers to develop scalable solutions for business requirements.
For performing the above roles, one must be trained with industry-specific skills and hands-on exposure through any Data Science with Machine Learning Training Institute in Chennai. We are the best institute for providing such career-focused coaching at SLA to become industry leaders in the data science field. The following skills will be obtained through our job-focused Data Science with Machine Learning Internship Training Course in Chennai.
- Programming Languages such as Python, R, or SAS
- Parallel and distributed computing
- Quality and reliability skills
- Virtual machines and cloud environment
- MapReduce and Hadoop technologies
- Data Analysis and featured engineering
- ML Metrics, algorithms, and cross-validation skills
- Applied Mathematics, Physics, and Statistics
- Robotics Fundamentals
- Cognitive Science and Engineering
- Neural Network Architectures
- Data Modeling and Evaluations
- Advance Signal Processing Techniques
- Natural Language Processing
- Audio and Video Processing
- Reinforcement Learning
- Database concepts and traditional data handling processes
Learn the in-demand skills to work in the data science field at SLA as we offer placement-focused Data Science with Machine Learning Training in Chennai with 100% Placement Assistance. Gain expertise and move ahead with guaranteed career enhancement.
USER REVIEWS ON MACHINE LEARNING COURSE
I have joined SLA for Data Science with Machine Learning Training in Chennai. I have gone through their curriculum. The trainers have taught as it is in curriculum with practical exercises. It helped me a lot and I have learned what is required for the industries. Their guidance for the job is excellent. I thank SLA for assigning me, good trainers and a placement coach. I recommend this institute to my friends and relatives.
SLA is the best institute in Chennai to gain knowledge in data science with machine learning concepts. We have joined as friends from my college. We all have very much satisfied with the training and practical implementations. Our trainers were so friendly and cleared our doubts on the spot. We enjoyed the classes with technical knowledge. I thank SLA for the best training and placement-focused coaching on data science.
They are great at teaching data science with machine learning in Chennai. SLA has very talented trainers to provide excellent teaching with real-time examples. I have learned the whole concept through practical exercises. I thank my trainer and placement guidance. I really thank SLA and I recommend this institute for my fellow graduates and juniors.
Basically, I am located in Virudhunagar District. I did my data science course online and I got placed in a reputed company. I like my counselor Janani mam. She arranged interviews, classes, and motivated me to get the job. My trainers Pradeepa Mam and Chitra Mam trained well in the whole course along with project guidance. Thanks a lot, mam. SLA is a professional institute.
I am lucky to found SLA Jobs for my training in data science. They were very good to follow up and provide great trainers to learn as per the industry needs. I would highly recommend this institute to all aspirants for they are good in skill development such as communication, professionalism, quality, and value. I thank SLA for the best training.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
Machine Learning is the on-demand skill in which numerous commonly asked questions arise time-to-time. Here we give some of the frequently asked questions that could be the answer to your queries.