Pega Course in Chennai
Pega is a Business Process Management tool (BPM) that aids in building efficient and intelligent business process applications for various domain sectors such as financial services, manufacturing, healthcare, bio-sciences, insurance, media, energy and other corporate sectors including private and public sectors. Being a robust tool, Pega is a business process framework developed in Java based on Object Oriented concepts and not a programming language.
Efficient design to run a business process with less human intervention through Pega BPM tool reduces cost and effort in developing an application for operations management. You just design and define the business process, Pega does it easily.
Pega, the technology driven BPM tool is a product of Pega Systems that has been widely patronized by several renowned organizations across the globe. Obviously, a considerable rise in the job market for Pega professionals has triggered the aspiring IT professionals to explore their career as a Pega professional. Hence, the demand for Pega training in Chennai is progressing undoubtedly.
10 reasons why you should make a decision to join Pega course in Chennai at SLA.
- Training imparted by real time Pega professionals.
- Sophisticated infrastructure to learn Pega.
- Hands on experience with Pega tool through live projects.
- Dedicated teaching methodologies promising a successful Pega certification course.
- Feasible schedule balancing your work/study including weekend sessions.
- Join SLA with a dream and leave as a Pega professional with confidence.
- Convenient options to pay the course fee.
- Practical sessions focused on real time scenarios.
- Small class size rendering one-o-one attention.
- Above all, SLA assures 100% placement assistance to acquire your dream job.
- Possess profound Pega skills and knowledge in SLA, one of the award winning best pega training centers in Chennai.
- What do you learn about Pega at SLA.
- Fundamentals of PRPC
- How to design user interface controls
- UI data modelling
- Defining a business process.
- Understanding class group and work pool.
- Introduction to class structures and Rule sets.
- Case management.
- Task assignment.
- SLA concepts.
- Database connectivity.
- Configuration – emails, web services (SOAP).
- Advanced and slandered agents.
- Handling application documents.
- How to work with Pega cloud.
- SLA takes pride as one among the best coaching institutes for Pega training in Chennai.
- Classes to commence shortly for Pega training.
- Hurry! Grab the opportunity to attain your career goal as a Pega professional by enrolling for Pega course at Chennai in SLA.
Pega Training Course Syllabus
- Introduction to BPM
- Introduction to PRPC
- Smart BPM
- Build for change
- Application Documents
- Application express
- PRPC frameworks
- Class structure in PRPC
- Class groups
- Define PRPC classes
- Data branch
- Property Types and Modes – Single and page properties
Process Flow – Flow & Flow Actions, SLA
- Different flow shapes and their purpose
- Flow Actions
- SLA – Creation, Usage
- Properties display and validation
- Style Branding
- Creation of different decision rules, usage in flows and activities.
Integration with external systems
- Connectors & Services
- Connect SQL
Rule Management & Security
- Ruleset version
- Rule resolution algorithm
- Operator ID
- Access group
- Access role
- Forward chaining
- Backward chaining
- Declare constraints
- Declare triggers
- Work flow
- Units of work
- Work status
- Design correspondence
- Send correspondence
PRPC Database Concepts
- Role of PegaRules DB
- Link between rules and DB
- Basic tables
- Exposing column properties
- Common methods
Performance, PRPC Guardrails & Topics revision.
- DB trace
- 10 guardrails
- Iterative approach
- Class structure
- Build for change
- Design intent driven process
- Security and object