Pega Course Training in Chennai
Do you want to progress your career in the domain of Customer Relationship Management (CRM).? Well, here it would be helpful if you possess practical knowledge of the CRM software programs like Pega.
If you want to leverage and assess huge amounts of data concurrently, then Pega will be of great help. The companies should also form a good relationship with customers in the cut-throat competition. So if you want to study CRM in a comprehensive manner, then enroll on one of the Best Pega Training Institutes in Chennai – SLA.
What is Pega Tool?
Pega is a BPM tool and lets building and controlling web-based applications with less effort. It deploys the Agile and Scrum methodology. It solves the business problems, and application development procedure turns out very quick when related with traditional application development platform.
The latest version of Pega is 7.4. Pega Rules Process Commander is used to form and deploy applications. BPM is a methodology that comes under the scope of Pega to manage daily operations of a business and assists in forming enterprise web applications.
With the momentous growth in automation and efficiency the need for Pega is felt more than before. PRPC is formed on Java and applies OOPs and Java concepts. There is no need to develop the system from the outset here. PRPC is also extensible. Pega platform is witnessing huge embracing from various IT development-based industries.
This is because it substantially reduces the time needed for coding. This tool comes under the niche category due to its licensing cost and also the specialization of developers to build an application in Pega. Getting trained in SLA on Pega can be a rewarding experience for you due to the proficiency of the trainers.
- The sessions are highly interactive and the trainers show real-time examples.
- The Pega training syllabus is framed as per the current IT market.
- Students are given the convenience to access the labs for unlimited time.
- Silent classrooms so that the student’s learning ability is increased.
- Personality development sessions so that the attendee can crack the interviews with ease.
- Take the classes again as per the convenience of the students
- Personal attention by the trainers.
- Assists the learners in gaining knowledge of complex technical concepts
Prerequisites for Pega Training
Pega doesn’t need any programming or coding to build enterprise and web Pega Applications. It is at its core a java backend engine.
Knowledge of Java is beneficial but not mandatory. Even if you don’t know Java, OOPs knowledge would be sufficient equipped with you passion for learning.
Who can Attend Pega Training?
Pega can be learned by IT/non IT professionals who are keen on becoming System Architects.
Pega Course Fees and Duration
SLA’s Pega training is taken on both weekday and weekends as per the attendee’s requirement. Fast track training can also be taken by those working professionals who want to upgrade their skills immediately. We charge nominal fees and are dedicated to offer high-quality training. Flexible and digital payment options are also available for the benefit of students. You can also reach us for a free demo and get thorough details of Pega training in Chennai.
|Track||Regular Track||Fast Track||Super Fast Track|
|Course Duration||30 – 40 Days||5 Weekends||8 Days|
|Hours||2 hours a day||6 hours a day||8 hours a day|
|Training Mode||Live Classroom||Live Classroom||Live Classroom|
Pega Course Syllabus
The Pega syllabus is framed depending on the current scenarios. The syllabus is also holistic and assists the trainee to comprehend the Pega concept in depth. Our Pega training syllabus encompasses all the topics pertinent to Pega technology. See the comprehensive Pega syllabus in the section below:
- Introduction to BPM
- Introduction to PRPC
- Smart BPM
- Build for change
- Application Documents
- Application express
- PRPC frameworks
- Class structure in PRPC
- Class groups
- Define PRPC classes
- Data branch
- Property Types and Modes – Single and page properties
- Different flow shapes and their purpose
- Flow Actions
- SLA – Creation, Usage
- Properties display and validation
- Style Branding
- Creation of different decision rules, usage in flows and activities.
- Connectors & Services
- Connect SQL
- Ruleset version
- Rule resolution algorithm
- Operator ID
- Access group
- Access role
- Forward chaining
- Backward chaining
- Declare constraints
- Declare triggers
- Work flow
- Units of work
- Work status
- Design correspondence
- Send correspondence
- Role of PegaRules DB
- Link between rules and DB
- Basic tables
- Exposing column properties
- Common methods
- DB trace
- 10 guardrails
- Iterative approach
- Class structure
- Build for change
- Design intent driven process
- Security and object
Pega has been in the market for more than 3 decades. To get a good comprehension of this you should be certified. When you become a certified member of the Pega Professional Certification Program that it substantiates that you have got the right skills and knowledge to be a major contributor on Pega deployment in real time project.
You have to learn a lot in Pega; there are varied levels of certification which can be broadly categorised into two sections:
- Business-oriented certification
- Technical certification
Some of these certifications are:
- Certified System Architect
- Certified Senior System Architect
- Certified Lead System Architect
- Certified UI Specialist
- Certified Pega Marketing Consultant
- Certified Customer Service System Architect
- Certified Pega Decisioning Consultant
- Pega Certified Data Scientist