CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) is associated with the knowledge and skills of networking fundamentals, network access, IP connectivity, IP services, security fundamentals, and automation of programmability. It helps the professionals to implement and administrate Cisco solutions through validated skills by CCNA Certification Exam. Here are the five proven techniques for passing the CCNA Certification Exam successfully in a single attempt
Thorough with Troubleshooting
Troubleshooting is more challenging part and it will be included in simulation questions in exams to validate your skills on routers and switches. Even if you are having doubts in the given scenario, you should start to solve them quickly with various strategies.
Don’t get rattled for the unknown answers
Press on to answering the question without rattling for the given scenario if it is out of study guides or exam objectives. They could have been tester questions that will not be counted for the score. If you have no idea about the question, it is better to be relax and find solutions for other questions.
Answer first to the one-word questions
There is a huge difference in answering to one-word question than writing detailed answer. It is the best option to choose to answer for “pick the correct answer” as it removes the entire confusion. Ensure with the question scope and re-read one or more time until you understand the exact scenario. You should be very careful for answering the question after the in-depth understanding.
Learn the exact scope of commands instead of memorizing
Memorizing the IOS commands is the wrong thing as Cisco equipment requires the understanding of exact concepts with WHY, WHAT, and HOW. Learning with such questions helps you to understand the scenario for answering them with proper answer.
Skills validated in CCNA Certification Exam
Cisco Certified Network Associate exam is conducted for validating the key areas and skills to perform various networking jobs. Following skills will be measured in CCNA Certification Exam.
- How is your understanding on different network topologies used to form secured IT networks?
- How can you explain computer networks and how it interacts with networking devices?
- How do you configure, verify, and troubleshoot switches with VLAN and Interswitch interactions?
- How do you implement IP Addressing scheme and IP services to provide solutions for specific network requirements?
- How can you configure, verify, and troubleshoot routing and router functions with available Cisco devices?
- How will you identify network security threats and how can you describe threat mitigation methods and countermeasures?
- How will you describe the appropriate tasks and how will you perform them for wireless local area network (WLAN) administration?
- How will you setup and validate WAN links and implement proper methods for connecting to WAN (Wide Area network)?
- How will you implement and support Network Address Translation (NAT) and Access Control Lists (ACL) in office network setups?
The passing of CCNA Certification Exam helps the professionals to obtain entry-level jobs such as Cisco Certified Network Associate, Network Administrator, Network Engineer, Cisco Network Engineer, Network Support Specialist, and so on. Their salary will be starting from $59,000 to $130,000 per annum as per the position and skill level of the employees. The continuous learning progress helps the professionals to get high-salaried jobs in top companies.