Clinical SAS Course Syllabus
If you want to improve your data analysis and gain actionable knowledge for decision making in the healthcare and clinical fields, taking an Clinical SAS course in Chennai will help you do just that. We offer extensive instruction in the Clinical SAS Training Syllabus, including hands-on experience with the software. Our teachers are very experienced and qualified, and our Clinical SAS course curriculum has been carefully designed to meet the needs of the business world, so that we can offer the finest Clinical SAS Training in Chennai.
Our instructors have developed a Clinical SAS Course Syllabus that emphasizes research methodology, data analysis, and project management. Enhancing each student’s problem-solving, teamwork, and communication skills, as well as their subject-matter expertise, math, and statistics knowledge, is indeed a top priority.
Please find below a complete outline of the Clinical SAS Training Curriculum :
- Introduction of SAS software.
- Industries using SAS
- Components of SAS System.
- Architecture of SAS system.
- Functionality of SAS System.
- Introduction of SAS windows
Working in the SAS Environment
- Functionality of SAS Windows.
- Creating and managing SAS Libraries.
- Overview of SAS Data states.
- Types of Libraries.
- Storing files temporarily and permanently.
- Referencing SAS files.
Creation database from raw data
- Steps to create a SAS dataset.
- Creating SAS dataset using text file.
- Creating SAS dataset using text file with delimiters.
- Creating SAS dataset using structured text file.
- Creating SAS dataset using unstructured text file.
- Creating SAS dataset using Excel file.
- Creating SAS dataset using Access file.
- Creating SAS dataset using values inside the code.
Output delivery system
- Concepts of output delivery system.
- How ODS works and viewing output of ODS in different format.
- HTML, RTF, PDF etc..
Combination the dataset
- One-o-one reading
- One to many
- Many to many
- Match merge
- Character function
- Numerical function
- Arithmetical function
- Mathematical function
- Date Function
Loops in SAS: Do Loops
- Do Loop
- Do While
- Do Until
- Definition of array
- Example of array
- Procedure Format.
- Procedure Contents.
- Procedure Options.
- Procedure Append.
- Procedure Compare.
- Procedure Transpose.
- Procedure Print.
- Procedure Import.
- Procedure Export.
- Procedure Datasets.
- Procedure Tabulate.
- Procedure Chart, Gchart, Gplot.
- Procedure Report.
- Introduction to graphics.
- Introduction to graphics.
- Types of Graphics (with latest models)
- Defining procedure Graphics.
Advance SAS Topic
- Generate detail reports by working with a single table, joining tables, or using set operators in the SQL procedure.
- Generate summary reports by working with a single table, joining tables, or using set operators in the SQL procedure.
- Construct sub-queries and in-line views within an SQL procedure step.
- Compare solving a problem using the SQL procedure versus using traditional SAS programming techniques.
- Create and use user-defined and automatic macro variables within the SAS Macro Language.
- Automate programs by defining and calling macros using the SAS Macro Language.
Understand the use of macro functions.
Introduction of SAS and Clinical research
- SAS role in Clinical Research.
- What is Clinical trial?
- What is Protocol and role of Protocol in Clinical Research?
- Which is playing main role in Clinical Research?
Clinical Trials Data Structures
- Identify the classes of clinical trials data (demographic, lab, baseline, concomitant medication, etc.).
- Identify key CDISC principals and terms.
- Describe the structure and purpose of the CDISC SDTM data model.
- Describe the structure and purpose of the CDISC ADaM data model.
- Describe the contents and purpose of define.xml.
Transform Clinical Trials Data
- Apply categorization and windowing techniques to clinical trials data.
- Transpose SAS data sets.
- Apply ‘observation carry forward’ techniques to clinical trials data (LOCF, BOCF, WOCF).
- Calculate ‘change from baseline’ results.
Here, you can get real-world experience with the whole range of topics covered by the foundational to advanced Clinical SAS curriculum developed with input from industry experts. Career prospects for those who have completed the Clinical SAS Certification Training Course in Chennai are expanding all over the globe. Join now.