MySQL is a free open source RDBMS that used for Structured Query Language programming. Mysql management is the most popular programming language for add, access and to manage the content in a database.It is the most noted for quick process, improven reliability, easy and flexible of use. MySql is a database powerful.
Our systematic and planned MySQL Administrator training with real time exposure provides students the required knowledge to handle a complex data base environment. In our MySQL Training we are covering from the basic SQL Queries and we are integrating that into PHP. By most of the web applications all around the world using the open source technologies as a mixture and it makes more impact in our daily life. For example, PHP, MySQL with Apache is the perfect combination for any web applications. Best MySQL Training in Chennai in-terms of syllabus and projects.
- Basics of RDBMS
- ACID Properties
- Isolation Levels
- MySQL Intro
- Architecture of MySQL(Physical, Logical)
Formatting text with HTML
- Paragraph Formatting with HTML
- Character Formatting with HTML
- Comparing Procedural and Descriptive Formatting
Installation and Configuration
- Installation of MySQL: Windows, Linux
- Working with mysql objects: (Tables, Views, Stored procedure, Events)
- Error handling
- Pluggable engines: (MyISAM, InnoDB, Memory, CSV, Federated, Blackhole, Merge)
- Working with MySQL configuration file.
Users and security, Mysql Backup
- Topics: Creating Users
- Granting and revoking privileges
- Taking user backup, changing password.
- Topics: Backup requirement
- Physical and logical backup
- Cold and hot backup
- Enabling and disabling binary logging
- Understanding the binary log architecture
- Different backup techniques in mysql (MySQL dump, Full backup, Transactional backup, Percona Xtrabackup)
- Restoring mysql backup, Purging old logs
- Mysql Binlog utility and PITR.
Trouble shooting and Performance Tuning/Optimization for large db’s
- General Problems and their resolution
- Connection problems, and understanding the error log.
- Performance tuning – Index suggestions
- Usage of HeidiSQL Tool.
- Optimization – Optimizing the Mysql databas.
- Master-Slave Replication
- Master-Master replication
Monitoring and Security Practices
- Monitoring the availability of MySQL
- Monitoring different aspects of MySQL.
- Using tools for monitoring.
- Necessary Reporting for a mysql DBA.
- Mysql Workbench,Percona Toolkit.
- Scripting for monitoring and backup and other DBA related basic scripts