Do you have an intermediate understanding of Excel and are you keen to break through to true mastery? Want to finally use the program with ease and confidence at work and become known as an expert user? Take your Excel skills to the next level with our Advanced Excel training in Chennai and become an advanced user of Excel. You will soon be crunching data, using advanced formulas, creating impressive graphs and charts like a pro, plus much more.
The Advanced Excel course in Chennai at Softlogic Academy is designed for students to gain the skills necessary to use; pivot tables and charts, audit and analyze worksheet data- Collaborate with others by protecting worksheets and workbooks, utilize data tools, collaborate with others, and create, use, edit and manage macros, Learn to trace precedents and dependents, Convert text and validate and consolidate data, Import and export data etc.
To become an advanced user in Excel, you need to have good knowledge of all the above aspects & more. This is where our training course at SLA Institute comes in handy. SLA has successfully trained more than 1,000 students all over Chennai & made them advanced Excel users. We provide quality instruction that is- Easy to follow, Gets you the results you want, Teaches you advanced methods that you can quickly put into practice. Our trainers are Excel experts, whose experienced instructions will transform your Excel skills in no time.
Excel as it may appear simple is never going to add value to your skills, until and unless you get trained in this course with our advanced excel training institute in Chennai in a systematized fashion as per a pre-defined fitting syllabus or module. We, in the form of online coaching, direct face-to-face practical classes and lab sessions, administer this fitting module to students. With a corporate training atmosphere, we envisage this evergreen day today tool to create you as a power packed user of all possible excel functions. Not to forget, all this promise from our end at a very nominal fee when compared to the other leading institutes.
Microsoft Excel has the basic features of all spreadsheets, using a grid of cells arranged in numbered rows and letter-named columns to organize data manipulations like arithmetic operations. It has a battery of supplied functions to answer statistical, engineering and financial needs. Until computers became part of the typical business office, these types of records were created on paper and stored in metal filing cabinets. Today, these records are created using computer software programs such as Microsoft Word or Excel and filed electronically. Excel can be used for many purposes in a company.
The Excel program can turn a spreadsheet of numbers into a pie chart, bar diagram or a variety of other visual diagrams. Excel is ideal for entering, calculating and analyzing company data such as sales figures, sales taxes or commissions. Although Word has some graphical and calculation capability, Excel offers far more tools for calculating trends, deciphering profits, creating numerical formats and visual data.
An Excel application can automatically poll external databases and measure instruments using an update schedule, analyzes the results, makes a Word report or PowerPoint slide show, and e-mails these presentations on a regular basis to a list of participants.
Excel has a programming aspect,Visual Basic for Applications, allowing the user to employ a wide variety of numerical methods, for example, for solving differential equations of mathematical physics,and then reporting the results back to the spreadsheet. The Windows version of Excel supports programming through Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), which is a dialect of Visual Basic. Programming with VBA allows spreadsheet manipulation that is awkward or impossible with standard spreadsheet techniques. Programmers may write the code directly using the Visual Basic Editor (VBE), which includes a window for writing code, debugging code, and code module organization environment.
The user can implement numerical methods as well as automating tasks such as formatting or data organization in VBA and guide the calculation using any desired intermediate results reported back to the spreadsheet.p class="cup">A common and easy way to generate VBA code is by using the Macro Recorder. The Macro Recorder records actions of the user and generates VBA code in the form of a macro. These actions can then be repeated automatically by running the macro. The macros can also be linked to different trigger types like keyboard shortcuts, a command button or a graphic.
Discover new opportunities by upgrading your knowledge and skills which is very much required for solving the complex data integration challenges. By completing the Advanced excel Certificates, you can discover new opportunities to increase your career growth.
- An overview of the screen, navigation and basic spreadsheet concepts
- Various selection techniques
- Shortcut Keys
- Customizing the Ribbon
- Using and Customizing AutoCorrect
- Changing Excel’s Default Options
Using Basic Functions
- Using Functions - Sum, Average, Max,Min, Count, Counta
- Absolute, Mixed and Relative Referencing
Formatting & Proofing
- Formatting Cells with Number formats, Font formats, Alignment, Borders, etc
- Basic conditional formatting
- SumIf, SumIfs CountIf, CountIfs AverageIf, AverageIfs
- File Level Protection
- Workbook, Worksheet Protection
- Upper, Lower, Proper
- Left, Mid, Right
- Trim, Len, Exact
- Find, Substitute
Date & Time Functions
- Today, Now
- Day, Month, Year
- Date, Date if, DateAdd
- EOMonth, Weekday
- Vlookup / HLookup
- Index and Match
- Creating Smooth User Interface Using Lookup
- Nested VLookup
- Reverse Lookup using Choose Function
- Worksheet linking using Indirect
- Vlookup with Helper Column
- Creating Simple Pivot Tables
- Basic and Advanced Value Field Setting
- Classic Pivot table
- Grouping based on numbers and Dates
- Calculated Field & Calculated Items
- What are the Array Formulas, Use of the Array Formulas?
- Basic Examples of Arrays (Using ctrl+shift+enter).
- Array with if, len and mid functions formulas.
- Array with Lookup functions.
- Advanced Use of formulas with Array.
Advanced Paste Special Techniques
- Paste Formulas, Paste Formats
- Paste Validations
- Transpose Tables
New in Excel 2013 / 2016 & 365
- New Charts - Tree map & Waterfall
- Sunburst, Box and whisker Charts
- Combo Charts – Secondary Axis
- Adding Slicers Tool in Pivot & Tables
- Using Power Map and Power View
- Forecast Sheet
- Sparklines -Line, Column & Win/ Loss
- Using 3-D Map
- New Controls in Pivot Table - Field, Items and Sets
- Various Time Lines in Pivot Table
- Auto complete a data range and list
- Quick Analysis Tool
- Smart Lookup and manage Store
Sorting and Filtering
- Filtering on Text, Numbers & Colors
- Sorting Options
- Advanced Filters on 15-20 different criteria(s)
- Setting Up Print Area
- Customizing Headers & Footers
- Designing the structure of a template
- Print Titles –Repeat Rows / Columns
What If Analysis
- Goal Seek
- Scenario Analysis
- Data Tables (PMT Function)
- Solver Tool
- If Function
- How to Fix Errors - iferror
- Nested If
- Complex if and or functions
- Number, Date & Time Validation
- Text and List Validation
- Custom validations based on formula for a cell
- Dynamic Dropdown List Creation using Data Validation – Dependency List
- Planning a Dashboard
- Adding Tables and Charts to Dashboard
- Adding Dynamic Contents to Dashboard
Charts and slicers
- Various Charts i.e. Bar Charts / Pie Charts / Line Charts
- Using SLICERS, Filter data with Slicers
- Manage Primary and Secondary Axis
All the instructors at SLA are practitioners from the Industry with relevant IT experience. They are subject matter experts who provide an awesome learning experience to the students. I learnt well about all the intricacies of ex-cel in this course.
I have received outstanding support from team SLA in the successful completion of my course. The trainers are excellent. SLA’s advanced ex-cel curriculum is very well organized and well structured. Training materials are very good. It is a wonderful learning platform i have ever seen. Thanks to SLA and team to for such a quick and informative approach for queries, which i had placed at the beginning of this course.
Overall, a five star I would give for the overwhelming satisfaction from this course. Thanks for the wonderful learning experience!
The journey to the advanced excel course was great. The trainer was great and very patient with us, specially having to deal with many students from all different backgrounds. I learnt a lot about both the basic and advanced level concepts of excel.
The instructors were passionate about their subjects and go the extra mile to help candidates learn the concepts well. Support staff are also very helpful. Course prices are reasonable. Like any learning center, we need to practice a lot after the course to get a full grasp of the subject.
I really had overwhelming experience with SLA. More of practicals are important in ex-el and that was just imparted here. I really recommend SLA training programs for career growth. I am sure you will feel the same, if you are a part of SLA.
Read More Testimonials > >